Saturday, March 15, 2008

some Good news and some bad news


Okay Bad news first....I have no new stitching to show you. I have had headaches and with my sleep schedule thrown off I am too tired to stitch in the evenings. Hopefully things will pick back up soon.


Good news, I found out yesterday that one of my good friends Angie is now cancer free! She had skin cancer and last week they did surgery and cut out all they could get and now is she officially cancer free! I must do something with her to celebrate.

And now some pictures, my DD Destiny had a sock hop to go to as it is the 96th birthday for girl scouts this week. she won the hoola hoop contest too and was so excited!





2 comments on "some Good news and some bad news"

Dawn B. on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:25:00 AM said...

Destiney is very cute in her little outfit & that's great about your friend.

Sharon on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:39:00 PM said...

How wonderful for your friend! Destiny looks so cute!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez