Monday, March 03, 2008

F&S Exchange


I heard from Darla that she has received my Round 5 squares so I can finally show you all what I did for this round. I'm glad you liked them Darla, I had fun making them for you.
Also I spent my Monday designing a biscournu though I have not made it up yet and theres no pattern for the back side but if you all click on the right side, it will take you to the patterns I have designed, theres still one missing from there so I'll have to post it soon.
Have a good couple of days and I'll see you all again on Wednesday night.

4 comments on "F&S Exchange"

Dawn B. on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 12:18:00 PM said...

very nice job

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 1:06:00 PM said...

Wow that is so beautiful where is that design for that you used for F&S?

stitcherw on Saturday, March 08, 2008 7:01:00 PM said...

Your square is gorgous, such lovely colors. Cocoa is adorable. I hope he is able to settle in soon, having dogs barking and pawing would have been quite upsetting.
Sue

Sharon on Sunday, March 09, 2008 8:01:00 PM said...

Beautiful squares!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez