Thursday, March 13, 2008

2008 EMS Rose Sampler Part 1



Geez! You would think a 60 stitches by 60 stitches would only take a few days, but nope part 1 gave me hell and the frog haunted me the entire way. I am also short one color DMC 313 so I have to order it today and then I can fill in the one line above the other gray and below the DMC 333. But for now this is going away until Monday again cause I desperately need something else to stitch.
I think I also came up with something to stitch for my mom for Mothers Day in May so I'll have to put that into the rotation soon too.

6 comments on "2008 EMS Rose Sampler Part 1"

Karin on Friday, March 14, 2008 7:32:00 AM said...

It's a gorgeous sampler - congrats!

Felicity on Friday, March 14, 2008 9:10:00 AM said...

Cool! I like it. I am downloading the parts, but will probably never stitch it. No time even if I live to be 100.

Carol on Friday, March 14, 2008 9:28:00 AM said...

What a great color - it just really glows!

Sharon on Friday, March 14, 2008 11:13:00 PM said...

How pretty! Nice start!

Cheryl on Saturday, March 15, 2008 2:42:00 AM said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the needlebook you sent me! I got it maybe last week but life has been so busy i forgot to say thank-you. I will post it on my blog soon too, thank-you so much Heidi :)

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, March 16, 2008 1:55:00 PM said...

That's a lovley colour Heidi!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez