Friday, March 07, 2008

Chinese Goddess Of Mercy



Woohoo! I finally completed the moon! I stayed up until midnight determined to complete the moon this week so I can start on the little girl to her left where you see the red and the beginnings of a smaller moon. So in total now I have 5 pages complete and about another 13 to go. The bottom 4 or 5 pages are going to be the hardest because every stitch on each of those pages is filled in unlike these top ones where you have spaces so they are faster to complete. Okay time for me to go to bed now, I am babysitting 4 additional kids on top of my 2 at 3 pm until about 8 or 9 pm so their parents can go out to dinner in Pottenstein before the DH gets deployed.

9 comments on "Chinese Goddess Of Mercy"

Pam Aries on Friday, March 07, 2008 4:38:00 PM said...

what a beautiful cross stitch! I love the snowman one too! ... I just got on the computer..and for some reason instead of going on my usual blog rounds I thought I would try something completey different...you know in the blogspot line above that says search 'next blog'...? WEll, I decided to do it for fun and found your blog! Cool! I see that you all are stationed in Germany!

Dani - tkdchick on Friday, March 07, 2008 7:29:00 PM said...

Wahootie congrats on getting that moon done!

AngelSan on Saturday, March 08, 2008 3:08:00 AM said...

great progress ! It's pure beauty ! But so much to stitch left !!! Add fainting smiley here...

Dawn B. on Saturday, March 08, 2008 5:33:00 AM said...

Doing a happy dance for you.

stitcherw on Saturday, March 08, 2008 7:04:00 PM said...

Goddess is looking so pretty, congrats on getting the moon done but you must be exhausted staying up that late, and then having extra little ones staying over to keep an eye on. Your earlier Snowman finish was very cute too.

Sorry to hear Cocoa is acting depressed. I hope it passes soon. Although it would be quite a transition to get used to new owners, having three would be difficult. Hope your foot is doing better and the hard lump is now gone.
Sue

Sharon on Sunday, March 09, 2008 8:02:00 PM said...

She looks fabulous! Great progress!

Lillie on Monday, March 10, 2008 2:20:00 AM said...

She is looking so good. Congrads on another progress made.

Meari on Monday, March 10, 2008 9:20:00 AM said...

It looks great, Heidi!

Susimac on Sunday, March 16, 2008 3:26:00 PM said...

Oh Heidi this is looking so lovely, congrats on completing the moon.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez