Monday, March 10, 2008

Collecting Shells and TOL sampler


Okay so here is my progress on Colecting Shells, its not much since I couldn't stitch while I babysat of course, but I got in a few hours and then had to frog about 20 stitches and then I redid what I ripped out. Please forgive the hoop marks as I don't like having to iron it each week before taking a picture though I promise to iron it before I take the final picture.



And as I was putting up collecting Shells for the night I realized that my TOL Sampler had not been completed, so this will be my Sunday project until its completed, maybe another 1 to 2 weeks I think as I completed part 7 and about 1/3 of Part 8 completed too. There are 10 parts to this sampler.

OH! My new Monday project is going to be EMS 2008 Rose Sampler, she releases a new part each month I believe as there is already 3 parts out. So now I have to play catch up, lol.

Anonymous in my last comments - About the lettuce, I called the vet before giving him any and the vet told me anything green and leafy was good for him but that anything orange was bad for him.

3 comments on "Collecting Shells and TOL sampler"

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, March 10, 2008 9:15:00 AM said...

Hedi your WIPs are looking great! I'm anxious to see your sampler finish!

Meari on Monday, March 10, 2008 9:19:00 AM said...

I have Collecting Shells in my stash-to-do pile. You're making good progress on yours! Your sampler looks good, too.

Felicity on Friday, March 14, 2008 9:11:00 AM said...

Shells is still my favourite of all your current projects. The wee girlie is sooo cute!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez