Tuesday, April 08, 2008

EMS 2008 Rose Sampler and Dragon Dreams


Here is part 2 of the EMS 2008 Rose Sampler. I completed it several days ago but since DH had a 4 day wekend I couldn't get to the computer as he spent 24/7 glued to our only computer. Part 4 was released also so I am catching up. I got bored though so I had to switch to another project for a bit. I completed my Monochromatic Biscournu Exchange for the Flossmoms Board. And I am mostly through with my F&S Exchange. But I can't show my exchanges until my partners receive them and I can't mail them until April 15th. I am also going to try and complete the Mothers Day Towel Exchange too so I can mail off all 3 together and then I am back to my rotation.

And I proudly present this little dragon, He is my DD's Destiny first completed project and she even added the beads herself! This is the 48 hour dragon dreams freebie. I'm so proud of her! She is now on to making a butterfly.

4 comments on "EMS 2008 Rose Sampler and Dragon Dreams"

Carto on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 12:27:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi

Oh well done DD - didn't she do well? Fantastic!

Thanks ever so much for dropping by my blog. I've come to the conclusion that men in general are very strange - they never seem to know what they want LOL!

Lots of hugs (((HUGS))) x

Cheryl on Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:24:00 AM said...

Your rose sampler is lovely! Ive just started this one too and am enjoying working on it :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Destiny! Your roses are pretty :)

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:33:00 AM said...

Your DD did a lovely little job!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez