Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Lady Of Snow


Alrighty, guess I didn't do too bad scanning this in, lol. Heres is my progress of yesterday and today. Its not too much more done than last week. I got about 3 to 4 hours done on it. Since I have been working this week its been cutting down on my stitching time. I also mailed off my F&S Exchange and my monochromatic biscournu exchange so as soon as my parnters receive them I can show them to you. I just have to do my towel exchange now but its not do to mailout until May 1st so I still have a few weeks.

3 comments on "My Lady Of Snow"

Dani - tkdchick on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 6:58:00 PM said...

Work sure cuts into stitching time dosen't it?

Chiloe on Thursday, April 17, 2008 1:57:00 AM said...

I didn't know you found a job !!! That's great. DO you work on base?

Meari on Friday, April 18, 2008 9:46:00 AM said...

Great progress, Heidi

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez