Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SMO SAL Day 9 & My Lady Of Snow


SMO day 9 SAL Start

Heres what I completed of the SMO SAL Day 9on Tuesday. Hopefully next week it will be finished. On the May 5th we start Day 8.

Photobucket

And here is my lady of snow as of last night. I got a few hours in on her but I really feel like I am going nowhere fast with her even though I get in at least 100 stitches each week. Maybe its all the grey I am doing, I may have to do some of the blue to the left next week, maybe that will motivate me some more.

We got our money in from the government yesterday too! They gave us 1,750 for a family with 2 adults and 2 kids. I would love to stash shop with some of this but its going to my DH laptop for when he deploys and also I bought an elliptical machine so I can workout at home and then the rest is getting saved because on May 24th is a 4 day weekend so we are going to go to Legoland which i have to price today since we are going to need to buy Euros before we go. I hope the Euro rates get better by then. I always feel like we lose so much money converting from USD to Euro.

6 comments on "SMO SAL Day 9 & My Lady Of Snow"

Chiloe on Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:20:00 AM said...

Yes, you are going to loose money going to an euro part of the world ... Chuy's niece paid around $1200 for a 3 days stay at Disneyland. ( and I'm not sure it was not euros ... )

Great progress;)

Chiloe on Thursday, May 01, 2008 5:22:00 AM said...

It's me above who kust posted a comment !!!

Dawn B. on Saturday, May 03, 2008 5:37:00 AM said...

Hope you all enjoy Lego land. Love the SMO start and the Lady of snow looks good too.

Dani - tkdchick on Saturday, May 03, 2008 2:57:00 PM said...

Your projects are looking good!

stitcherw on Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:23:00 PM said...

Nice start on your new SanMan one, their designs are such fun to do. Lady is looking good too, but I'll bet it is hard to stay motivated with all the grays and whites, maybe switching to the blue for a bit would help. Have fun on your trip, and I hope the conversion rate is more favorable for you.
Sue

Charlene on Sunday, May 04, 2008 9:36:00 PM said...

The SMO look great & the Lady of Snow coming along nicely.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez