Friday, May 09, 2008

I'm terrible




Here is the amurgurami owl I made May 2nd and I started a amurgurami mushroom but only got about 90% done when I went eh, I don't want to do this anymore. I made this owl for my mom who loves owls.


Anyway on the 4th we went out and looked around and while out I found The Sims 2 Castaway for Wii and I bought it and have been connected to that for this entire week so I have no stitching to show you but I did beat it and completed all the goals too so I promise to have some stitching to show you on my next post.


DH and I have been getting things together and ready for his deployment. Yesterday we went to legal and looked over our wills that we never got signed from last year and other than they have to change 2007 to 2008 everything looks good. We are also getting power of attorneys done up too and so today we go sign all of that and legal will be done with.


The weather has actually been nice out and so I got a lot of flower planting done and even some put into pots so I can have flowers inside the house too.


Wait! I do have stitching to show. Remember my mothers day towel exchange, well my partner received it and she loved it saying the towel was the softest she ever felt. Anyway heres what I stitched for her. This was completed April 27th BTW


3 comments on "I'm terrible"

Dawn B. on Friday, May 09, 2008 3:21:00 AM said...

I like how your Mary Christmas one looks (on side bar).Love the towl you did and the Owl is just to cute for words. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

staci on Saturday, May 10, 2008 1:06:00 PM said...

Very cute towel :)

Sharon on Monday, May 12, 2008 9:34:00 PM said...

The towels are pretty!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez