Monday, May 12, 2008

EMS Rose Sampler and Peacock Stitching Chair



Saturday I decided to work on the arms of my 2nd Peacock Stitching chair and even though I was hoping to complete them, life got in the way and all the specialty stitches slowed me down. I still have to order quilt batting to complete this which I forgot to ask my floss mom for when I sent her a floss list I needed so I may just order this online instead of having her make a second trip. The stitching is not crooked, its just the way i took a picture. Its 2312 here so I am tired so please forgive the bad picture.


And today I worked on Part 4 of the EMS Rose Sampler. I completed most of part 4 so I feel I accomplished something today. Next week I can complete part 4 and start part 5 if there is time. I may catch up after all on my regular rotation. :)


Tomorrow Destiny has her Bridging ceremony where she bridges from being a Daisy scout to a Brownie scout. Her daddy won't make it since he is working night shifts again. He had to replace someone who is having marriage problems and cannot attend work for whatever reason. And DH also goes tomorrow to get new uniforms and gear for his deployment and so we have no idea when he will return and then he has to go to work again so he will be sleeping on the bus and inbetween missions. And I am betting come Wednesday mornign when he is finally off work he will sleep all day long. Anyway its late here and so i am off to bed. But I do leave you with this picture of Kiley holding our bunny Cocoa. He is well adapted to our family now and allows Kiley to take him everywhere. Oh! Also I am being honored on May 21st as a volunteer for the elementary school. It was a complete surprise to me! They are honoring all the volunteers. :)

6 comments on "EMS Rose Sampler and Peacock Stitching Chair"

Sharon on Monday, May 12, 2008 9:33:00 PM said...

Both look great! Congrats to both you and Destiny on your honors!

Dawn B. on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 4:44:00 AM said...

Very nice looking forward to seeing more.

Linda K's Stitching Corner on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 4:08:00 PM said...

Your WIP's are looking really great....keep on stitching on My Lady Of The Snow...don't give up on that one okay....

Take care & Happy Stitching

Lillie on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 1:02:00 AM said...

Congrads on the honor Heidi. Lovely picture of Destiny with Cocoa.

Solitary Raven on Friday, May 16, 2008 6:53:00 PM said...

Heidi,
Very cute picture! I love the crochet owl below, too. (looks so small) anyways, wanted to let you know I posted pics of the finished squares you made for me a few months back in the fair and square blog, and my blog. Thank you... I wish I was better at finishing, but the pillow is very special to me. Thank you!
Laura

stitcherw on Saturday, May 17, 2008 4:31:00 PM said...

Both WIP's are looking lovely, I especially like the colors in the Peacock Chair, they are gorgeous. Cocoa does look very comfortable all snuggled up and being held. Glad that he is fitting in so well. Have fun at the volunteer honoring ceremony and I hope everthing goes smoothly for you and your DH as he gets ready to deploy.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez