Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Lady Of Snow and Daisy's


Wow I just got moving on this one this week. I picked it up on Wednesday and got a huge amount done but continued to work on it on Thursday also. I was just getting so much grey done I didn't want to stop. Anyway no stitching was done on her on Friday so I am putting her up until next week so I can pull out Collecting Shells. I am eginning to hate working on Aida cloth though so hopefully I can finish her before I despise it cause i really like this piece as it reminds me of Destiny when she was littler.

Also Destiny graduated Daisy scouts this past Tuesday. She had her bridging ceremony from daisy scouts to now a Brownie scout! Congrats baby girl! Here she is in her uniform before we headed off. All the little things attached to the front pockets are called swaps that she got at some meetings, she has more but I couldn't find them all.

6 comments on "My Lady Of Snow and Daisy's"

Anonymous said...

Big congrats! Just a couple years ago *cough, cough* I myself went from Daisy to Brownie. Way to go! =)

staci on Monday, May 19, 2008 1:59:00 PM said...

What a cutie! Congrats to her!!! I was troop leader for my daughter's troop...bridging ceromonies are so exciting!

Carol on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:37:00 AM said...

Great progress! And congratulations to Destiny!!

Lillie on Thursday, May 22, 2008 1:10:00 AM said...

Congratulations Destiny! WIP is looking good.

stitcherw on Monday, May 26, 2008 3:34:00 PM said...

She's adorable in her Daisy outfit, and how proud she must be on bridging to Brownies. Your Lady of the Snow piece is looking lovely. Good luck with Shells, it is hard to stay motivated when you don't like the fabric even if you do like the pattern.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick on Monday, May 26, 2008 10:08:00 PM said...

Coming along nicely!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez