Saturday, May 24, 2008

Piggy Bank



Okay so this is what I spent the pass week doing. Destiny needed a little bank to keep her money in that she is saving towards a camera. So I used plasyic canvas and created this little bank for her. The lid lifts off so we can remove the money when need be and its small enough to sit on the fridge to keep away from little grabbing hands. I also completed my 4th of July round for Fair and Square in plenty of time for the deadline which is June 2nd. I had started to work on my Round 6 0r is it 7 but my wrist started hurting so I had to stop stitching. I have been trying to read blogs and keep up with all your beautiful stitching as well but DH is on night shift again which means he is on the computer all day long and so I am hardly online. Thank you everyone who has taken the time to stop by and leave a comment, they are appreciated and help keep me motivated. :)

3 comments on "Piggy Bank"

Dawn B. on Sunday, May 25, 2008 3:16:00 AM said...

That is really cute. Hope she gets the camera money soon. This should be a great motivator though.

Susimac on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:58:00 PM said...

I love it, what a great finish.

Sharon on Monday, June 02, 2008 12:22:00 AM said...

Love the bank! It is so pretty-great idea!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez