Friday, May 30, 2008

Hand dyed floss and flowers


Okay so today I received some beautiful hand dyed floss that I ordered off of ebay from the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe The 2 at the far left end are the freebies she sent me. Each skein has 20 yards on it! And she sends free floss with every order, I got 2 skeins because it was my first time ordering from her. I am not sure why the far left one looks orange, maybe because of the sunlight in my house but its a beautiful deep purple color. I am definitly going to order from her again. I ordered the four set of pinks/purples this time so maybe some reds? I think I am going to use some of these when I make up my Round 7 squares. :)

And these plants or this plant has taken nearly 2 years to finish growing and bloom so I felt I had to share though don't ask me what they are called because I don't remember. anyway I planted these as seeds last year in 2007 and they only grew about 6 inches before winter hit and they surprisingly survived the winter and now this year they have grown to about 1 foot and started blooming! This is the first one. I have hanging pots all around my balcony of different kinds of flowers including sunflowers which I hope will bloom this year.

Thank you everyone for your concerns about Destiny. she is doing good and stayed home from school today. She'll be back on Monday. We also bought her a pink water bottle to fill with water of course and carry with her at all times as the kids are starting to play outside more often and if our daughter dehydrates, well lets just say lots of problems there.

2 comments on "Hand dyed floss and flowers"

staci on Friday, May 30, 2008 11:07:00 AM said...

I'm so glad that Destiny is feeling better~~how scary!!!

It's a good thing you got that beautiful floss in the mail...sounds like you needed a 'pick-me-up'!!!

Dawn B. on Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:24:00 AM said...

So glad Destiney is getting better. Love the flowers. Some of the best are late bloomers. The floss is great too.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez