Sunday, June 01, 2008

SMO Bunny


I have a finish! Its small but a finish. I did this one up because on the SMO board a fellow member is teaching us how to do up cards so i thought i would participate. Hey you never know I could learn something new. :) There is more stitching to add onto the bunny but she is going to give it to us with the instructions so expect to see this little guy again.

5 comments on "SMO Bunny"

Sandra on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 7:46:00 PM said...

Your bunny is beautiful! I haven't stitched mine yet, hope it looks so good as yours!

Felicity on Thursday, June 05, 2008 7:03:00 PM said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Dawn B. on Sunday, June 08, 2008 4:23:00 AM said...

He is a very cute bunny. Congrats on the finish.

Unknown on Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:43:00 AM said...

He's a cutie. How will you finish him off?

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez