Sunday, April 27, 2008

Collecting Shells and Fair and Square Round 6



I completed my Towel Exchange this morning and so I decided its time to try and get back into my rotation. So I pulled out Collecting Shells and worked on her dress. I'm not sure if you can see it but I did a lot of white and a little bit of purple and blues too. Saturday we found a place in the Atrium that would pierce your childs ears as long as they were 3 so we paid 6 Euros and had them pirce Kileys ears. She picked out some little pink stoned ones, I'll try and snap a picture later to show you.


And I just found out today that Laura M. has received the my Fair and Square Round 6 squares and they went off with a hit! I am so glad you liked them Laura. :)
And finally my younger sister sent me this photo of my only nephew Rowan. He is in headstart this year and so this is his yearly picture and next year he will be in Kindergarten. I am not sure why one of his ears is darker than the other though....

5 comments on "Collecting Shells and Fair and Square Round 6"

Charlene on Monday, April 28, 2008 3:47:00 AM said...

Your collecting shells coming along nicely and the Fair & Square is beautiful.

Dawn B. on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 11:40:00 AM said...

Very handsome little guy. Love the WIP and congrats on the squares.

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:43:00 PM said...

Yet another beautiful square!

Lillie on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 4:13:00 AM said...

WIP is looking good and a lovely square. Ahhh..he's handsome.

Barb on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:21:00 PM said...

Collecting Seashells looks great. Your nephew is so cute.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez