Thursday, April 24, 2008

EMS Rose Sampler and F&S Exchange


Yay! I finished part 3 of my EMS Rose Sampler and I also received my Fair and Square Round 6 squares from Laura. I really liked them and she also included so many goodies! I feel spoiled, Thank you Laura M, you did a great job!

Now I am working on my towel exchange and am really happy because the original design I was going to use didn't thrill me but I found one last night that I really love and am much happier with and then I can get back to my rotation for a bit. I also had signed up for the Fair and squares July 4th round but I have until June 2nd to get that mailed out so no hurry. :)

7 comments on "EMS Rose Sampler and F&S Exchange"

Meari on Friday, April 25, 2008 8:06:00 AM said...

What great exchange gifties you received. :)

Marie on Friday, April 25, 2008 3:42:00 PM said...

Heidi, you are too sweet...thanks so much for the links to the Lace Thread!!! I really had never heard of it and my book did not give a manufacturer so I was at a loss.

Wow, your samplers is looking very nice. I love that you have the picture on the sidebar, great idea!

I too am in F&S and I look forward to partnering up with you someday.
Thanks again for the links!

staci on Friday, April 25, 2008 4:19:00 PM said...

EMS looks wonderful, love the blue. And congrats on a lovely F&S exchange.

Hazel on Saturday, April 26, 2008 4:15:00 AM said...

Your ems looks lovely. I have been itching to start this one but can't decide on colour!! There are so many lovely sals out there at the moment. Hope everything works out for your dh. xx

Barb on Saturday, April 26, 2008 4:48:00 PM said...

Nice exchange gift. Your EMS sampler is looking great. I love the color you are using.

Cheryl on Sunday, April 27, 2008 2:59:00 AM said...

Congrats on finishing part 3! Looks great!

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:44:00 PM said...

Wow! You were spoilt!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez