Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chinese Goddess Of Mercy



Well here she is as of last Friday night. I'm sorry for the bad picture but DH went to the field for 2 weeks and took his camera with him along with the memory card so I am stuck trying to use our webcam to snap pictures especially with this one as it is way too big to put on the scanner. Anyway by last Friday I had completed all of the little girls head and started on some of the moon and other outlining.
By Saturday I was way too bored with Collecting shells to even do more than 15 white stitches on her so no photo yet as its too pathetic to even take a picture. So for the last several days I have been working on the peacock chair. I had to order some batting for when I put it together which won't be done until DH returns home anyways since he hammers the feet onto the chair. I'm way to nervous to take a hammer to some beads. I noticed on my Garden Chair that I ordered back in Feb from ABCStitch that I was missing the beads and 1 1/2 inch brads to attach them so I emailed Marie and she apologized for them missing from my package and said they would be sent out to me but its been weeks and I received today some things I had on backorder since Feb but no feet yet. I'm going to be really mad if I don't get them since I did pay for them.
I sold my first thing on my etsy store! I'm so excited especially because their books I won't use anymore and at least they can go to someone who will use them.
Do any of you buy Disney books for your kids or grand kids? I get them in regular shipments but I have 6 of them that are repeats and so they need a new home. They are all brand new, hardcover, and in English. I'll sell them for $5 each and that will include the shipping and handling too. If your interested then please email me at Poohcorner1114 at yahoo dot com and put in the subject line Disney Books so I don't mistake it for spam mail. Oh! The list of books are: Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Toy Story 2, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, and winnie the Pooh's How to Catch a Heffalump.

3 comments on "Chinese Goddess Of Mercy"

Dani - tkdchick on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:55:00 AM said...

She's coming along nicely!

Meari on Friday, April 18, 2008 9:49:00 AM said...

GofM looks great! I have a bunch of books that are like new from when my nieces/nephews were younger... Maybe I should sell them. Great idea.

Nataku on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:55:00 AM said...

oh, i like what you have done with your page... looks pretty. you will have to show me where you get all this stuff. <3

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez