Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My Lady Of Snow


Well I got a few hours in yesterday on her and here she is so far. I'm trying to go back to my rotation now and I'll just finish up my towel exchange on Mondays maybe or over this weekend so on April 15th I can get everything to the post office at once. I am getting that itch to start something new too, like maybe the Peacock stitching chair. I know I already stitched this one but I gave it to my mom and so I want to stitch one for myself and then I have the garden chair I want to do too but I am waiting on the feet for that one.

7 comments on "My Lady Of Snow"

Chiloe on Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:55:00 AM said...

Great progress!!! The white is not too boring?

staci on Friday, April 11, 2008 9:03:00 AM said...

Very nice!

Dawn B. on Saturday, April 12, 2008 3:25:00 AM said...

Lady of Snow is comming along nice.

stitcherw on Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:21:00 PM said...

She's such a pretty project, glad that you'll be able to have a bit more time with her now. The two chairs are lovely as well, they would make a very cute set. With its coloring, the Peacock Chair is my favorite of the two. Your Rose sampler is looking beautiful, nice progress. Also, congratulations to Destiny on her little dragon, its adorable.
Sue

Felicity on Sunday, April 13, 2008 2:15:00 AM said...

Hi there! Thanks for sending me anniversary wishes. I have a piece of fabric to give away & thought you might like to know about it. It's a Canadian-based design with maple leaves etc. Have a look. Put your name in the hat!

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:30:00 AM said...

She's looking lovely.

Carto on Monday, April 14, 2008 11:30:00 AM said...

Wow Heidi, this looks great. I love the fabric colour too :-)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez