Sunday, September 17, 2006


Well, I have completed the pin cushion and decided that this will be my next project, I had started it awhile back and have decided to finish it up. Its a small baby sampler for my youngest daughter.

2 comments on " "

Dawn B. on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:13:00 AM said...

Looking good. You should have that done in no time

Unknown on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:32:00 AM said...

I hope so but I had a migraine for most of today so I wasn't able to do much stitching. I was finally able to chase it away with a ton of pain meds so if it stays away then I can get a few hours in tonight. :-)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez