Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pin Cushion


Well, here is the completed stitching. Tomorrow I will try and get the whole thing sewn together and completed. Then I will post another picture so you all can see what it looks like finished before I send it off in the mail. Of course none of these posts are going to show until I get an email confirming that my receiver has recieved the pin cushion. Sorry but I want it to be a surprise when she gets it.

0 comments on "Pin Cushion"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez