Saturday, September 23, 2006


Its complete! I was able to get a lot of stitching in last night since the hubby was lat coming home, and then today we painted our oldest daughter destiny's room and once that was done I was able to finish it up. I still need to wash it though and press it flat. Not sure what got on it but this was a WIP and I never had it in a plastic baggy like I do all my others, guess I had run out and never got any new ones. Oh well, a little soap and cold water and it will come out. Now to find my next project....what has everyone else been working on?

4 comments on " "

CindyMae on Saturday, September 23, 2006 9:29:00 PM said...

That is great, I just love that. I wish I would have had that pattern for the one I am just finishing! lol. You done a great job!

Unknown on Sunday, September 24, 2006 2:16:00 AM said...

Thank you, this one I actually found at Walmart when my first little one was born. I loved the little feet prints.

Dawn B. on Sunday, September 24, 2006 5:54:00 AM said...

Wow already done. That is great..
I will hopefully finish the Pin Cusion this week. Sorry it is taking me so long.

Unknown on Sunday, September 24, 2006 6:06:00 AM said...

No worries, You don't have to rush, I know how hectic your schedule is. I on the other hand had tons of time yesterday since it only took the hubby and me four hours to paint my daughters room. Its a 10 X 12 room. It looks so much better than the white surface from before.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez