Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Page update


I want to thank Dawn for helping me get my projects slide going and into the place I wanted it. I probably would have never figured it out. I am not really too good with html code and so its nice to have such good friends to help you out with these things.

2 comments on "Page update"

Dawn B. on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:26:00 AM said...

You are WELCOME..It looks great & now I get to see your work.

Unknown on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:20:00 AM said...

LOL very true. I am thrilled to have a place to share my work and have others see it who appreciate it and love it as much as me. My family stitches but only about 0 to 1 project per year, I am the only addict, lol.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez