Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pincushion Update



Alright I have the entire center done of the small pincushion, I took a picture but do not want to post it and ruin the surprise for the gal I am sending it to so I will post them after she has received my package. :) Tonight I will work on the border since I will have plenty of time to stitch tonight. There's nothing else going on this evening. I am doing in 16 count Aida cloth in French lace and have decided to use 498, 517, and this medium pink that I had leftover from a kit I did awhile back. So here is the designed picture I am doing but of course I am changing the colors, just wanted to show you what I am working on without showing my actual piece and giving away the finished design.

0 comments on "Pincushion Update"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez