Monday, September 11, 2006

EMS scissors Finder


Since I am doing the EMS SAL I felt the need to include a picture of the one I had completed a few months back. I really didn't do any stitching after that. Guess you could say I had lost my stitchy bug. :P

3 comments on "EMS scissors Finder"

Dawn B. on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 2:54:00 PM said...

It turned out good but that's just my opinion. I have had a hard time finding trim that small.

Unknown on Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:46:00 AM said...

So do I so I made my trim by hand. How do you think I did? This one was made on 22 count Aida and it was kinda hard on my eyes. But I love the way it turned out. I have it hanging on the wall since I don't have any fancy pretty scissors to connect it too. One day I will get some...

patternnuts on Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:51:00 PM said...

Looks great! Very nicely finished!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez