Tuesday, September 05, 2006

New Blog


Okay so this is it, this is my new crafting blog.

Currently I am working on a small pincushion from EMS It's for a friend and we are going to trade pincushions when done. I am having fun on this project. I am doing it on 16 count like Ellen suggested to be used on her stitching toys, but it seems kinda big for a small pincushion. I am doing it on a cream Aida cloth in the colors of red, blue, and pink. Today I started thinking that it would have looked prettier on pink aida with the red and blue stitching but I have it almost complete and so I don't want to start over with it. I might put something small design wise on the back of the pincushion. Maybe her initial or a small picture. Or even finishing it up with a pretty material on the back instead of Aida cloth. And perhaps a cording around the outside too but I haven't completely decided on that one yet.

4 comments on "New Blog"

Leeland on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 9:54:00 AM said...

Welcome!
Just wanted to thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Don't forget to tell when you update!

Unknown on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:21:00 AM said...

Okay will do and your welcome about the comment, I meant what i said. :)

Dawn B. on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 2:11:00 PM said...

Raise the roof.. I like the blog and I'm sure what ever it is you decide to do with this pincushion she will like it. HA HA HA
I love the avatar you choose as well.

Unknown on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:44:00 PM said...

Thanks, I think I am finally satitsfied with it, though I am very undecisive at times and may end up adding things here and there.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez