Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Ok so I was looking at blogs yesterday and saw that one of them was doing a Halloween freebie. I loved her orange background and the way the colors were just popping off the fabric! Though I don't have any orange fabric, so I am hoping I can find something equally as fascinating. I think I still have some hand dyed fabrics that might come in handy this time around. Thanks to Silkweaver I am part of their FOTM club and absolutely love it. So I am inspired to make that my next project and leave my UFO's for later. I plan to of course finish my haunted house and then start this but I wanted to post a picture of what I will do next.
My stitching is probably the only thing going ok right now. I have been fighting with one of my good friends, Chris, over some moral dilema of his since last night and I feel like it is destroying our relationship and everything we have built up the past several years.
I finally heard from my husband who had to travel 3 hours away from his camp grounds to call me. There was no signal there where he is for this week. Thankfully, he will be home early Friday afternoon. His first place to go will be a shower though. Cause where he is at, there are no showers and he is cleaning off with wet naps that he took with him. Now that I think of it I should have had him take the antibacterial wipes too. Oh well, too late now. He left at 5 am Monday and so I know he will be thankful for the shower friday afternoon. He has to go pick up Destiny's prescriptions at the Apotheke when he returns and go check the PO box too before he can come home and rest for the weekend.
Blogger has been a pain in the you know what today too. I tried to publish a new post this morning and after an hour it still hadn't published and it looks all jacked up so hopefully it will publish now.

4 comments on " "

Leeland on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 2:35:00 PM said...

Brilliant! I am very happy that my blog inspired you: it's like a reward for me... though San-Man originals definitely deserve the prize lol...
Poor hubby of yours! No water is hell!
Take care, Heidi!

Dawn B. on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:26:00 PM said...

You just need to go to Wal_Mart and buy some dye and do it yourself, It's easy I do it all the time. Did it with your pin cusion. So when you get it you will see how easy it is.

CindyMae on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:33:00 PM said...

I agree, just do it yourself as far as the doing dye goes. I am sorry you are going through a tough time with your friend right now. Sometimes we just have to stand our ground when it comes to our morals!! I am sure that your hubby will want that shower just as badly as you will want him to have it! lol

Unknown on Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:24:00 AM said...

I cannot do the dying on my own since where I live, there is no dye at least the box kinds, any other ideas on what I can use to dye my fabrics? I heard kool aid works too but I have no idea how to do this....

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez