Thursday, September 14, 2006


Well, here is the finished product. I finally decided to put a leather backing and I happened to have some in blue leather in my sewing box. I like the outcome, though I may have over stuffed it a bit but It will go down some with time. What do you all think? I thought that a cording might be over kill on this project. Now its time to decide on the next project......

0 comments on " "

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez