Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Okay so its been about 2 days. On day one I did get all the pieces cut out. They didn't send me enough plastic canvas but luckily I still had some 7 count in my craft stash. I recounted the house several times before cutting it out to make sure I had counted correctly and I did. I also got all the shutters done on day one and on day two I got the roof piece, moon, door, and chimney done and then today so far just one little ghost. Kiley my little one year old baby has been sick and cuddling with me all day so that slowd me down but thats ok. I love cuddling with her. :-) Anyway, heres my updated picture, I placed each item where it will go when completed but I still have the entire house to stitch still. You can see the two ghosts I still have to complete before I start the house.

1 comments on " "

Leeland on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:08:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi! Thank you for the kind comments on my blog: you're always welcome! Sorry that you're ill... Daphné has just had an echography this afternoon because it had all started again... fortunately, the kidney's OK. I hope your little ones are better now. I love your stitching and will be back soon. Btw, the Halloween is still a freebie on San Man Originals' site. There was a link in an earlier post.
Take care!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez