Saturday, April 25, 2009

TUSAL and Fair and Square Round 12


Well, here is my TUSAL this month. Yes, Kiley decorated it with stickers. I haven't done too much stitching this month but I plan to do lots this weekend. For more info on the click here

Yoyo - The DeFac wouldn't give me a large jar, I tried them both, I swear. They basically said for all they know I plan to smash it in the streets. Do I look devious to you? But I am going to go off post next Friday to the German stores and am hunting for a large jar no matter whats inside! LOL

I also saw today that Marg F. received my Fair and Square Round 12 squares and so now I can also show you these. Glad you liked them Marg. This was the Quaker hedgehog freebie by The Workbasket.

I wonder where my Spring Round has gone too now as it was mailed out on the exact same day and was only going to south Carolina. Normally it only takes like 7 days for it to reach anywhere in the USA......

To answer the questions about Bob the guinea pig. He is doing great! So he gets to stay and we decided to leave his name the same. Their are no fights or anything with them, its like he was there from the beginning. ^_^


And now I leave you with a picture I thought too funny not to take. Kiley fell asleep on the couch last week with one finger in her ear and in the other hand is a straw from the juice box you see on the floor next to her.

2 comments on "TUSAL and Fair and Square Round 12"

Karen on Saturday, April 25, 2009 7:28:00 AM said...

Great job on your SAL. Love your sqaures too. Love that blue.

CindyMae on Saturday, April 25, 2009 8:08:00 AM said...

Your TUSAL looks great! I love the square, that is really pretty! Kiley looks so cute!!! It is just to funny when kiddos fall asleep like that!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez