Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fair and Square Spring Round



Here is the Fair and Square Spring Round I sent to Renee. I was getting worried as it took longer I guess to reach its destination than normal. She is happy for the bright and cheery spring flowers I sent her. One of the flowers was originally blue but as she hates blue, I simply changed it to a cheery purple.

As for other things, I am slowly crocheting the baby blanket but not doing much else as I am dealing with a continuous migraine no matter what or how much meds I pop. Plus both girls have turned off their listening ears (as the school calls it) since dad left last Monday and so I find myself repeating myself multiple times and wanting to rip out my hair. Oh! And DH broke his cell phone and told me he wants to spend 350 Euros on a new blackberry!!!! I nearly fell out of my seat as there is no way we can afford that!

3 comments on "Fair and Square Spring Round"

CindyMae on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:29:00 PM said...

Your Square is so bright and cheery! I love it, great job! I know what you mean about the kids when daddy is not home! Grrr! LOL I would love a Blackberry to, but I am NOT going to spend that much on a phone! Actually I guess if I could afford it I would but I can not afford it so I won't! LOL

Annie Bee on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 2:44:00 AM said...

What cheery bright flowers. I really feel for you with your migraine. I get cluster migraines too so gently hugs.

Lillie on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:59:00 PM said...

Beautiful find.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez