Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stitch For A Cure


Donna has created a blog called Stitch For A Cure, here's a short description I stole from her blog:

What is stitching for a cure? It is a year long project to help save lives. We are stitching ornaments to decorate a tree that will be raffled off in November 2009. The money raised will go to American Cancer Society. We want to raise $5000 with this project. If you are interested in helping, please choose a pattern from the right side of this blog and stitch an ornament.

I plan to stitch up a couple to send along and hope you all will join me in this.

1 comments on "Stitch For A Cure"

CindyMae on Friday, April 17, 2009 11:55:00 AM said...

I also plan to stitch a couple very soon! I think that this is such an awesome idea that Donna has! What a great way for each of us to give a little!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez