Thursday, April 23, 2009

TGIF!



Okay so since DH left on Monday at 0400, I haven't stitched or crocheted. I'm not sleeping too much but have been getting lots of housework done. Last night we had a meeting with Staff SGT King to discuss housing stuff and turns out our building is doing awesome but now is the time they are starting to come and inspect your house or I should say apartment as thats what we are in. So besides catching up on needed laundry, I have been trying to keep the house spotless. But with Kiley and Batista I feel like they are forever seeing how they can dirty the house so I am cleaning up after them and trying to take them to the dog park to wear out both kid and puppy.

So anyway I am sharing a cross stitch design I finished years ago but that I still love so much. Its not framed yet as its rather big and there are no framers here so when I go back to the states I will take it to hobby lobby and have them frame it. its 10 in High x 20 in Wide and done on 18 count oatmeal fiddlers cloth. I love that stuff besides linen of course. It took me 12 weeks to complete it. At the time I was only working on one project at a time. I kind of feel like I need to go back to that, maybe I can get something accomplished then, lol.

Anyway just my room is left to clean today and of course the kitchen again but then I plan to stitch on coffin buzz. In fact, I plan to spend my entire weekend watching TV shows and stitching!

So have a great weekend everyone! I'll try and catch up on blog reading too this weekend.

2 comments on "TGIF!"

Chiloe on Friday, April 24, 2009 12:32:00 AM said...

Jeez, they come to your house while you live there? :-o I wouldn't like that either (pression to be spotless until they do come ... ) BUt I don't think I'll like military rules !!! lol That's why in the US, a lot of them prefer to live off base ;-)

Yoyo on Friday, April 24, 2009 12:14:00 PM said...

Wow, this is like a beautiful design. Hope you are able to get it framed nicely.

Yeah those stitcky base rule are a pain...but you wouldn't want to be told you're going to have to live in a dumpy building because they didn't do it either.

I'm looking forward to this weekend's TUSAL post to see if you managed to con the mess hall out of a pickle jar or something (LOL).

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez