Sunday, April 26, 2009

Coffin Buzz Completed!!!



Coffin Buzz
Freebie from Plum Street Samplers
Completed: April 25, 2008
32 count Silkweaver Paradise Blue
DMC 828

That's right! Yesterday I sat down and put on some shows I was behind on and said to myself "I am not moving until this piece is finally finished!" And you know what? I didn't! Boy I had to pee afterwards, LOL. Anyway i washed it this morning to remove the spilt crystal light DH had done to it last week and here it is all laid out drying on a towel waiting to be turned into a flatfold. Though I realize now that it is going to be a big flatfold. I did adjust the year though as it is no longer 2008 but 2009.

Now I have cleaned my house up this morning. I just have to wash and dry my laundry which will postponed as I feel like stitching some more! I did crochet a few rows on the baby blanket as well but then I came across a tangled area and after messing with it for awhile, I gave up. I don't feel like going back to MLOTS just yet so I am off to see what I feel like working on. ^_^

4 comments on "Coffin Buzz Completed!!!"

Annie Bee on Monday, April 27, 2009 5:42:00 AM said...

Love the Coffin Buz such a cute saying.

CindyMae on Monday, April 27, 2009 3:04:00 PM said...

It turned out just great! I love it! Congrats on the finish1

Lana on Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:28:00 PM said...

Great finish!!! I love it!

merbs on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:52:00 AM said...

too cute! thank you for posting the link to the chart. this would be perfect for my sister.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez