Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fair and Square Round 12



Today I received my squares from Margie F. She apologized for them being simple but no worries Margie, I think their pretty!

I also mailed out my Round 12 to Margie and my Spring round too so now I am waiting for Round 13 to start up. ^_^

Oh! I also received my package from my floss mom Tracy, she sent so much extras! What a sweetie! What would I ever do without you? So now I can pull out Coffin Buzz and finish it! Woohoo! Though I do have another small project I started on yesterday and want to complete so I will do that tonight and pull out Coffin Buzz tomorrow.

3 comments on "Fair and Square Round 12"

CindyMae on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:00:00 PM said...

Simple can sometimes be great! I think that is really pretty!

Dawn B. on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:56:00 PM said...

Simple is good.... I like it.

Sharon on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:14:00 PM said...

Pretty squares!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez