Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life Is A Stitch



Life Is A Stitch
Helga Mandl Designs
July 2008 issue of The Gift Of Stitching
32 count Silkweaver Linen
Completed: April 18, 2009
plans: Flatfold maybe...


In other news, today I have made it over the 5 lbs lost mark! I'm so happy!

5 comments on "Life Is A Stitch"

staci on Sunday, April 19, 2009 9:07:00 AM said...

Very cute finish! And congrats on your weight loss, woohoo!!!

stitcherw on Sunday, April 19, 2009 3:54:00 PM said...

Cute finish, and congrats on the 5 lb mark, you're off to a great start. Hope Bob is fitting in well. Did the girls decide to rename him? Or, is his name going to stay with Bob?
Sue

CindyMae on Monday, April 20, 2009 11:56:00 AM said...

That is such a cute piece! Love the colors and all! Congrats on making the 5lb mark, that is awesome news!

Yoyo on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:29:00 PM said...

Darling finish. I remember seeing that and thinking I have friend who would love it, now that you've reminded me where it is I'll have to search my GOS issues. Congrats on the weight loss!!!!!!

Lucy on Friday, April 24, 2009 2:16:00 PM said...

Love the colors in that!!! Take pics after it's framed!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez