Thursday, April 09, 2009

Bob and a new blogger





We got a new pet! Yes he is a guinea pig. His name is Bob but the girls want to change it. Our upstairs neighbor had him before but as he was being mean to the other 2 she had, he had to find a new home. I told her he could try living with us for a bit and if he can get along with the bunnies then he could stay. He is a year old right now and about 12 inches long. Thankfully we have a big cage so it should all be fine. Batitsta wants so bad to play with him and smelled him instantly when I brought him inside. ^_^

As for the new blogger its my older sis, Lynnette. She stitches too like most of us but hasn't done it too much lately. Anyway she posted her first entry which is nearly a novel itself. But if your up to it, you can see her blog here.

I have no stitching or crocheting to show you today as I am still working on my fair and square rounds and then a birthday gift so it may be a week before you see any crafting pics up unless I get bored or something. Hey I am a woman and I do change my mind as much as the hour of the day changes.

1 comments on "Bob and a new blogger"

CindyMae on Friday, April 10, 2009 7:59:00 AM said...

Oh he looks so soft and cudly! I hope he does well for y'all! I will take a look at your sisters site in a bit when I have more time to read! LOL

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez