Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Festivities


So today we decided it was time for Easter preparations. The girls got to dye 5 eggs each as I didn't want all my eggs hard boiled. They had a blast!


And then we made Easter cookies! Okay I cheated this year I bought those pre made packaged ones that Pillsbury sells in the fridge section. So I popped them into the oven this afternoon and here they are 4 dozen cookies later. Kiley's expression about not getting another cookie.And Batista the entire time was sleeping under our dining room table. Yes I know my floors are scratched. They need to be waxed and buffed badly. Sadly it won't happen until the movers come and take all our stuff from our house next year.

Did you notice I changed my blog? What do you think? Better? So if I don't post before Sunday. Everyone have a Happy Easter!

4 comments on "Easter Festivities"

Paulette on Friday, April 10, 2009 8:58:00 AM said...

What sweet girls! They look like they're having so much fun. :) And I love your dog's name! If I ever get another one, I may have to twist the name a bit and call it "Barista!" LOL

Paulette

Karin on Friday, April 10, 2009 9:00:00 AM said...

Looks like a good time! Have a great Easter weekend.

CindyMae on Friday, April 10, 2009 1:18:00 PM said...

Your girls look like they had a great time!

Dawn B. on Friday, April 10, 2009 2:53:00 PM said...

Love the new blog due. The girls look like they had a blast. I think the bottles on my blog was used for crafting but have no idea what.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez