Friday, October 31, 2008

Replacement Halloween sqaures have arrived!


Vonna stitched these as a replacement for my Halloween squares. Aren't they cute? I love them! Its a freebie from Barbara Anna and on linen called sugared coffee Sassy's fabbys. The color just makes me want a cup of coffee, lol.

we carved pumpkins last night too! Blogger doesn't want to load the pics so i will try again laterz. Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comments on "Replacement Halloween sqaures have arrived!"

Lana on Friday, October 31, 2008 8:38:00 PM said...

The squares are very cute!!! I also love the lil' crocheted snowman/woman pair you posted a few posts back! TOO cute! I am VERY into snowmen for the christmas holidays, and so I think those are darling!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez