Wednesday, October 15, 2008

F&S Exchange



Autumn Round
to Wendy Jo
I'm so glad you like them! :)

I have finished a small black work I started yesterday but i want to do the finishing before I show it.

I also had ordered book 1 and 2 of the Twilight series a few weeks ago and so when a packaged arrived I got all excited. I opened it up and there was book 2! So onto the book shelf it goes till book 1 comes in. I didn't realize how thick these books were either! It's marked for ages 12 and up but its a whopping 563 pages with normal sized print. I can't wait to for book 1 to finally show up!!!

2 comments on "F&S Exchange"

stitcherw on Sunday, October 19, 2008 2:19:00 PM said...

Cute squares, and your earlier finish of the snowmen were adorable. How disappointing to get only book 2, hopefully book 1 comes soon so you can get started with the series.
Sue

Felicity on Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:16:00 AM said...

Hello hello. How's the puppy going?

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez