Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fair and Square - Halloween, Autumn and Round 9



Well, I wasn't sure if my partner Shelley P. has received my squares. She was having some health problems and so I RAK'd her with the squares for this round in hopes to brighten her day. Vonna said she would stitch me some squares which is totally sweet of her. I hope you like my squares Shelley and are feeling better soon. I saw on the list she is marked as received so I am able to show you all what I had stitched for her. :)

EDITED TO ADD: I went to the post office and received a couple of goodies. :) I received my Autumn Round from Wendy Jo and my Round 9 squares from Marion. They are both just perfect! Thank you both!

5 comments on "Fair and Square - Halloween, Autumn and Round 9"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 4:43:00 AM said...

Very nice squares...yours from me are almost there :o)

staci on Tuesday, October 07, 2008 6:57:00 AM said...

Darling squares! How very sweet of you :)

Dawn B. on Thursday, October 09, 2008 4:32:00 AM said...

Love the Autum squre the best. That was very nice of you and I hope she recived them.

Lucy on Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:03:00 AM said...

I plan on doing that halloween one myself...looks really nice on a light fabric also.

Shelley on Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:29:00 AM said...

Hi, Heidi,

I just e-mailed you. I LOVE my squares and am overwhelmed by your kindness. Receiving them really put a smile on my face! Thank you so much! :))

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez