Thursday, October 09, 2008

EMS Rose Sampler


Alright so here is what I have been working on the last few days. See the rose on the left with the stem and leaves, well that's part of part 7. If i do 2 parts each month then I can finish on time and with each part taking me a week to finish depending on time and schedule and my moods then I could finish it sooner. Anyway I have decided this, every other week or so I am going to do a part until its completed. The last 2 parts I'll do in December. I'm sorry if this pic looks blurry It was hard to locate a flat surface big enough to take an entire picture. And you see the little red spot in the bottom middle? Well dear Kiley thought she would touch my fabric and had Crystal Light on her hands! So I am going to finish up Part 7 and then off to wash this off.

NON STITCHY NEWS:
I went to the Dr's this morning to check on my blood pressure because I have hypertensiona nd though I am on Atenonol for it the last Dr said my BP was high twice now and I needed to come in another time and have it checked. Well, Dr Bentley was new and so I wanted to go to my Dr who knows my history and all. So I saw Dr win and also had the nurses use the manual method to check my blood pressure because the machines always read me as high. Well it was normal so no med change there. Thn he started asking me how my home life was going and the kids and the school, blah, blah, blah and anyway turns out I have depression. Well, after that diagnoses that explained a whole lot. I am not so depressed i want to run off and kill myself. But I am enough that he has started me on a low dose of Zoloft to see how I feel in a month, if not then we will up the dosage and wait another month. He also suggested I go to the counseling Dr's there but I can't open up to complete strangers, especially doctors, I always feel like they are judging me and wondering if I am lying or just being a drama queen. Yes, I worry continously about everything and anything and so I am so stressed and depressed it has resulted in chronic pain. I will explain this all to DH tonight and see how he takes the news. Fingers crossed everyone.

4 comments on "EMS Rose Sampler"

Dawn B. on Thursday, October 09, 2008 4:40:00 AM said...

The EMS thing is looking good. I know you can do it. I'm just an email or IM away my friend.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Thursday, October 09, 2008 5:44:00 AM said...

I love, love, love the EMS sampler...it's beautiful! I love the purple.

I do hope that everything turns out ok with the husband and the depression talk. Zoloft I'm sure will help, it helped my Mom. Thinking of you...

Karen on Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:28:00 AM said...

Your sampler is gorgeous! Love the purple!

I do hope you feel better and the medication works. Best wishes.

Karin on Friday, October 10, 2008 8:01:00 AM said...

The EMS sampler is gorgeous. I hope that you're feeling better soon.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez