Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twilight has become a movie!


I am so STOKED! You can see the previews here. Its only the story of Book 1 out of the series but I can't wait! Tomorrow I am ordering book 3 and 4 too. :)


Chiloe - to answer your questions. Time said as 1400 is military time. From 0100 to 1200 is normal and anything after that 1300 to 2400 if you subtract 12 hours you will know the time then too. :) W are due to go back to the states in Dec 2009 if all goes as planned too. :)

1 comments on "Twilight has become a movie!"

Chiloe on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:17:00 AM said...

One more year to wait !!! Are you impatient to leave Germany? Will you stay over there for christmas?

I thought it could be a milatary thing ;)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez