Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Dance!



SanMan Originals Day 4 SAL
DMC used
32 ct Linen
Completed: Oct 03, 2008


And here are my 2 munchkins. Destiny came home today and had her snack and as we were trying to get the second word pronounced she fell asleep. I guess reading is tiring work, LOL. She looked so cute I had to snap a pic and of course then Kiley had to have her pic taken too. :) OH! Did I share with you my wonderful news? destiny is reading at a 0.6 as of the first week of school which means her reading level is 6 months into 1st grade so she's several months ahead in her reading! I'm so proud of her!

3 comments on "Happy Dance!"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Saturday, October 04, 2008 2:51:00 AM said...

Your work is beautiful.

Got to love it when they work so hard they fall asleep... LOL

Can I hear a Yahoo for a great reader......? Keep up that reading Destiny!!!!!!!! Pretty soon you will read better than mom. (coming from a Literacy Lab teacher)

Unknown on Saturday, October 04, 2008 3:30:00 AM said...

thats a beautiful finish heidi! i love it and your little girls are so cute aswell and congrats to destiny yay!

Meari on Saturday, October 04, 2008 11:45:00 AM said...

Cute SanMan, Heidi... as are your munchkins. :)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez