Saturday, October 11, 2008

EMS Rose Sampler Part 7 COMPLETED



I completed Part 7 right now. Sorry for the bad picture, its evening so I couldn't take a nicer one. But its completed and now I am off to try and wash that red spot out so in another week I can pick this back up and stitch part 8. :)

Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and concerns, as always it helps when I read those comments. I'll let you all know how I'm doing with this. :) Thank you again.

4 comments on "EMS Rose Sampler Part 7 COMPLETED"

Karen on Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:57:00 PM said...

Great progress Heidi!

Dawn B. on Sunday, October 12, 2008 6:20:00 AM said...

I'm proud of you for making your goal. It's looking great.

Karin on Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:19:00 AM said...

Great progress, Heidi!

stitcherw on Sunday, October 12, 2008 5:44:00 PM said...

This is looking so pretty, you're making nice headway on it. Sorry to hear that you're having to deal with depression, but I'm glad that you were able to talk to your doctor and get something to help you deal with it. Hopefully the meds help you to feel better soon. {{hugs}}
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez