Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sniffle






On the 15th we were going to buy Destiny a bunny for herself. Well DH left to get an oil change done on the car and while he was gone cocoa died, yep a horrible death that made me cringe and still haunts me in my sleep. No one killed him, OK? He was trying to get up after his peaceful nights rest and couldn't lift his head. So he started moving all four legs like crazy throwing litter out of the cage and then he started making these noises and this went on for like 10 minutes and the girls saw and it was just horrible! And you know how I can't even get near animals once they die so I stayed like 10 feet from his cage and he was in the main room and I couldn't bring myself to get close enough to put a sheet over his cage or nothing. I just texted DH to come home right away and stood on the balcony till he got home. Then we tried to call the vet cause Germany has laws saying you can't bury an animal. Well they didn't answer so we drove by and it turns out they were closed the whole day for surgery! So we asked some bike MP's and they had no idea and the chief at OMP told us to call pest control and then they told us they found someone who for 45 Euro would come get his body. Well, I am not paying 70 USD to dispose of our poor dead bunny and DH agrees so DH took him off post to the woods and buried him where no one could see what he was doing. Its easy since there's nothing but woods here. Well, destiny was all torn up and crying for hours and Kiley was a bit upset and kept saying "My bunny died, cocoa is dead" so DH decided Kiley would get a new bunny and Destiny would have to wait till next payday. That pissed me off since Destiny had been waiting 2 weeks as it was and it wasn't her fault we lost Cocoa on payday. Its Irony really that he dies the same day we were going to buy another one. Anyway we went and got Kiley a bunny and then did our grocery shopping the next day and I wouldn't let Mike put anything in the cart so I saved us $100, anyway so I then took out Euro and we went and let Destiny get her bunny. We got 2 boys both about 6 months old. Kiley's is cuddly and fluffy with long fur and loves to be held by adults. destiny's is feisty as hell and is taking a bit to get use to being held but doing good and he sat in destiny's lap for an hour today on the couch while she played a video game so he'll be fine. Here's a laugh though, their names? Kiley's' is Bobby (daddy helped her pick it) and Destiny chose to name hers: ready?? Michael! LMAO I told Mike he should be flattered she wants to name her bunny after her daddy. He laughed.

The top picture is Kiley's Bunny and the bottom one is Destinys and just to prove to you all that I have not just been doing nothing there is my stitching for the last 2 days. I am working on Part 5 of the EMS Rose sampler, I am kind of ignoring my other pieces right now though I do need to work on my SMO SAL this month too. Sorry about the blurry picture. Oh! I also have a kidney infection too! It was so bad I could hardly walk but I got some antibiotics and am OK now.

2 comments on "Sniffle"

Dawn B. on Friday, July 18, 2008 10:04:00 AM said...

What a sad story with a happy ending. Hope now you can get some stitching done. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

stitcherw on Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:40:00 PM said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Cocoa seemed such a sweetie. The two new little ones are adorable, glad you were able to get one for each of the girls.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez