Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hedgehogs And Stitching


I completed part 5 of my EMS Rose Sampler. :) So here it is:
Photobucket

Also we were moving some furniture at around 11 pm the other night when my DH stepped outside for some air and he saw this little hedgehog running across our front yard. I had to run and get the kids after he showed me. Yes, I woke them up to show them, but he had curled into a ball by the time they got out there and Kiley got scared of it and Destiny was eager for it to unroll and run so she could see its not just a ball of spikes. You can see his foot on part of our hose under that ball.

Photobucket
Photos brought to you by Photobucket. Thanks Blogger for being a pain in the a** and not loading my 2 photos.

2 comments on "Hedgehogs And Stitching"

Dani - tkdchick on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:22:00 AM said...

Your mystery is coming along beautifully!

Karin on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:40:00 PM said...

Your little hedgehog is so cute! And your sampler is coming along well.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez