Sunday, July 20, 2008

Purple Tulip Pincushion




Well last night I made this pincushion. I know I got the pattern from somewhere online but cannot locate it right now. I'm putting it in my etsy shop if anyone is interested. I'll probably be making some more as i have the supplies at home and its so I can have some stash buying money. Plus, I am going to go through my supplies and see what patterns i have that I won't do or ones I have done but won't do again. I hope you all will take a look.

4 comments on "Purple Tulip Pincushion"

Jenn on Sunday, July 20, 2008 8:01:00 AM said...

Very petty! I love the purple fabric.

Karin on Sunday, July 20, 2008 4:43:00 PM said...

It's a great fabric - congrats on the finish.

stitcherw on Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:39:00 PM said...

Lovely pincushion, the purple fabric is so rich looking.
Sue

Sharon on Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:12:00 PM said...

Pretty pinchushion!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez