Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Fair and Square Round 7



Plant Love
By Lizzie Kate
32 Count Belfast Linen in White
The Gift Of Stitching May 2008 Issue

I heard from Sandra that she has received my squares and she liked them! I'm so glad. :0) I really enjoyed stitching this.

I'm finishing up my Summer Round and have already picked out Round 8 squares which I think will stitch up quickly. I then want to try and do up another section from my EMS rose sampler which is only finished up till part 4 so yes I am behind on this. I'm sorry I haven't commented on blogs lately. If I get some time I will try tonight but life is still a bit hectic with this and that, I won't bore you with the details.

1 comments on "Fair and Square Round 7"

Sharon on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 12:36:00 PM said...

Lovely squares Heidi!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez