Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Fair and Square Round 7



I received my Fair and Square Round 7 squares from Sandra G. yesterday. Aren't they lovely? And look at the goodies she sent me. I had mailed hers out a little late due to me being in the klinikum with Destiny all day long. I hope she gets them soon. They are going all the way to Portugal.

I'm sorry I have had no additional stitching to show you as I am working on my Fair and Square summer round squares and then I will be doing up round 8 and after that I should have stitching to show you all again on a regular basis.

Non stitching News:

Destiny might get released tomorrow! yay! I want to say thank you to all those who commented on destiny. she is doing fine other than the Dr's have no clue as to why her sugar levels flucuate so much. They ran blood and urine test and found nothing and she has been fine and not acting sick.

Yesterday I had 2 teeth filled and my back right wisdom tooth was so loose the dentist just pulled it out so that saves me $242.00 USD out on the economy at the German dentist who I still have to go see to get the top right wisdom tooth pulled and then finally I will have no wisdom teeth. I will only need additional fillings but those can be done for free on post thankfully.

5 comments on "Fair and Square Round 7"

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm glad you received the squares and that you liked them!
I'm also glad to know that your girl is getting better!
Kisses
Sandra

Sharon on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 3:02:00 PM said...

These are pretty!

stitcherw on Saturday, July 05, 2008 6:34:00 PM said...

Glad Destiny is home and doing better. Hopefully the sugar levels will even out on their own soon and not be such a worry. Happy to hear that your trip to the dentist went well too, and the one wisdom tooth came out so easily. Lovely square exchange you got, I'll look forward to when you can post your finishes.
Sue

staci on Sunday, July 06, 2008 5:46:00 PM said...

Very pretty squares! I'm glad that Destiny will be coming home soon!!! I should have your summer squares in the mail tomorrow ;)

Lillie on Monday, July 07, 2008 10:10:00 PM said...

Glad to know that Destiny is doing well and going home soon.

The summer square is very summery.
Hoped you are feeling well too from your dental problems. Take care!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez