Sunday, July 27, 2008

EMS Rose Sampler Part 6 WIP


Well amongst my issues with the ISP once again, I have been working on Part 6 of the EMS Rose Sampler. I just need to finish up the rose and part 6 will be completed. And then I can work on part 7. I know this is all you guys have seen in awhile but I am really in the mood to just stitch on this piece right now so I figure I might as well run with it since I am behind anyways. Sorry about no pics but its not wanting to load up so I guess I will try next time. But my ISP keeps going ina nd out so I better publish while I have it.

Destiny also finished stitching a little butterfly she had been working on which I'll show a picture of next time. She has picked a PINN chart to stitch. Its a little Chinese boy holding a fish. I had kitted it up earlier in the year meaning to sticth it for my lil sister as a birthday gift but Destiny wants to try a big piece and so I figured, why not? I'll let you all know how she does. I may have to get her own blog for her soon. :)

1 comments on "EMS Rose Sampler Part 6 WIP"

stitcherw on Monday, July 28, 2008 6:15:00 PM said...

Your Rose Sampler is looking so pretty. As long as it holds its appeal over other projects I'd say stick with it, it will be a gorgeous finish. Congrats on Destiny doing so well on her stitching, you'll need to post a picture for us so we can admire it.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez